Week three has been sort of challenging but lots of work has been done. More work has been done on the API of the module.
I started work capitalizing on a Patient as the main Resource. Later, I will work on the rest of the Resources like Location, OBs etc.
- I completed work on the PatietResourceService .
- I created an MPDClient .
This contains all the logic of importing and exporting data. I started with the exporting part of it.
- Done some partial implementation of the Configuration domain.
- I introduced an Export Service and Encryption Service .
- And lots of new Methods introduced in the Utility layer .
This client will abstract us from all the logic of exporting and importing data. It simply uses a given configuration, collect the required data from the database, serialize it to a file and then encrypt the file and possibly return an Audit message. It accomplishes all this by delegating the concerned Services that are currently partly implemented.
Week 4 Expectations
- I expect to get done with the MPDClient(Both export and import logic).
- Need to work on Exception handling of the entire API.
- Need to work on logging in the entire API.
- Need to work on the UI.
Implement a module page on the RefApp.
Extra Credit for Week 4
- The module should be able to export and import data.
- I'm gonna do some release task since I'm the OpenMRS Release Manager for platform 2.