Sunday, June 10, 2018

Week 4

Hi all,

Release tasks.

Looking at the lately anticipated tentative release date, I couldn't proceed with the release process when most of the tickets in the Road Map in the batch aren't fixed. Lots of the time for this week was invested in release tasks. We were very ambitious that by this week, Platform 2.2 could released!

Merge Patient Data Module

Basing from the expected  objectives (check here down) for this week,
  •  I'm only and almost done with the Data exporting logic (I mean from the UI end).
  • I did some little work on Exception handling.
  • To be honest, not yet implemented logging in the entire API. I don't know why I consistently forget.
  • The UI 
    • I added a mergepatientdata app link on the OpenMRS Ref app homepage.
    • I created a mergepatientdata dash board. 
    • I'm still caught up assembling the rest of the API to actually get real life application. I started with the Export fuctionality.

Week 5 Expections

  • In week five, we need to do the first program evaluation with Google. So I'm gonna prepare myself. I anticipate doing it tommorow(Monday).
  • I need to make sure the module really gives a basic functionality. At least covering 58% of the project objectives
Thanks for keeping track and getting concerned with this project development.

Regards,

Samuel Male

No comments:

Post a Comment